Can I open my listing for bookings more than 1 year ahead?

Min3
Level 1
Deal, United Kingdom

Can I open my listing for bookings more than 1 year ahead?

I want to open my bookings for all of 2017 but I can only open up to 1 year from the present day. I'm new to Airbnb and would welcome some help. I have not ticked bookings 'only up to 1 year' in settings. I would really appreciate the help of more experienced Airbnb'ers. Thank you!!

4 Replies 4

1 year is the maximum time for advanced bookings. I only use 6 months. Most of my guests book within 2 months or much less of arrival time. You can change prices in advance of when dates are available. I have guests wanting July 2017 and I told them to start booking in February. This gives me time to look at concerts and events that int may want to adjust prices for.

1 year is the maximum time for advanced bookings. I only use 6 months. Most of my guests book within 2 months or much less of arrival time. You can change prices in advance of when dates are available. I have guests wanting July 2017 and I told them to start booking in February. This gives me time to look at concerts and events that int may want to adjust prices for.
Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

@Min3 With full payment at time of booking AirBNB is not very popular for long term bookings. I use other platforms for that. In practice I book 2mo+ out on other platforms with a 25% deposit and ballance due 45 days prior with a strict cancellation and most of my short terms bookings (within 2 Months) on AirBNB.

Andrew

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Lisa224
Level 1
Tallinn, Estonia

yes.