Can't find my listing

Answered!
Giovanni289
Level 2
Florida, United States

Can't find my listing

I recently published my listing but when I search for it I can not find it. My listing is "Chic Contemporary Condo in Old Naples" Naples, FL.

I  have tried with and without filters. I even read another post that suggested turning it to snooze which I tried for a few hours,still no success. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Giovanni

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Your listing is active and integrated in the system: https://www.airbnb.nl/s/homes?host_id=103558496

But is only available for long term stay, did you set a minimum amount of nights greater then 27 nights ?

Best regards, Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

108 Replies 108

Hi,

I have the same issue, i have listed my property last night again today as well but unable to find, not showing anywhere.

Property is :- Romantic villa with ocean views in Mallorca

Locate: [Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

Spain

help to shortout

Julia649
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

I cannot find my listing.....when I realised that I had no bookings for next weekend or the following one I checked and realised that my listing wasnt there. I contacted airbnb and spoke to someone who said he would help reinstate it but after a couple of discussions this hasnt happened. There are 17 pages for my area and I wonder if there are just too many to list them all.

@Julia649 when I looked for you listing I had to zoom the map to your area (so that there were fewer than 300 listings on the map). When I located it, your listing was ranked dead last: #177 out of 177 on the map.

I don't know why. Your listing seems very nice, is priced competitively, you have Instant Book on, and you have not cancelled anyone. Has anything strange happened?

Screen Shot 2018-04-15 at 1.54.05 AM.png

Julia649
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Thanks Matthew for your feedback....I had a frustrating day yesterday trying to contact someone via twitter and had 2 conversations with a support team member who didnt seem to be able to sort out the problem. Then I went through facebook and was put through to a very helpful lady who seems to have sorted it out...she suggested adding instant book so I will see how it goes.

I can't access my listing. **

When I open the Airbnb app, it is for me if I was wanting to be a guest.

Susan **

@Julia649 wrote:

Thanks Matthew for your feedback....I had a frustrating day yesterday trying to contact someone via twitter and had 2 conversations with a support team member who didnt seem to be able to sort out the problem. Then I went through facebook and was put through to a very helpful lady who seems to have sorted it out...she suggested adding instant book so I will see how it goes.

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hi,

I have the same issue, i have listed my property last night again today as well but unable to find, not showing anywhere.

Property is :- Romantic villa with ocean views in Mallorca

Locate :- [Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] Spain

@Prince12 I'm not sure what you mean when you say you "listed my property last night again today"

Did you create two listings?

Or, if you only created one listing, how did you list it twice? (Once last night, once today.)

I don't see any active listings at all in your profile.

Have you made your listing Active?

@Matthew0I'hv listed last night but still is not showing still

Just i had re-checked the website and found that when i logged-in website with my credentials then property is showing. But when logged-out from website then property is not showing listed.

@Prince12 your listing is not published yet.

Either it is too soon, (because it takes some time for a listing to show up as published)

or you have not completed all the steps to publish your listing.

I am wondering what you are doing that makes you think you published the listing twice.

I understand with your comment Either it is too soon, (because it takes some time for a listing to show up as published)

Can you help me out to publish my property with correct step.

Kylie38
Level 2
Pendine, United Kingdom

Hi ! I'm having this problem too 😣

Can't find my listing ! Any help would be greatful 😃

@Kylie38 had you just recently published your listing when you wrote about this?

It does take some time for them to appear.

The reason I asked this is because when I looked for your listing it was at the very top of the list for Broadmoor, Kilgetty, Wales, UK, at #2 of 300+ listings, and very easy to find.

Screen Shot 2018-04-26 at 10.40.03 AM.png

Hello @Kylie38,

I'm not sure if you've just recently published your listing. It can take up to a day or so for it to appear in search results.

I searched for accommodation by typing "Broadmoor Wales" and your listing showed up.

Steve.

Screenshot (94).png

Jill283
Level 1
Farnham, United Kingdom

I need some advice too!  When you put in the area my apartment is in in the search box the search comes up about 15 miles away - nowhere near my place. How can I make the map be on the area my apartment is in?

Thanks

@Jill283 there is nothing a host can do to directly affect what the map shows when a guest enters the name of a locaton. What the map shows when a guest enters a location name is decided by Airbnb.

You can certainly write to Airbnb support and ask if the staring location of the map can be changed for the name of your area. I do not know if they entertain such suggestions, but if there is any path to success regarding this, it is through Airbnb support.