Can't find my listing

Lina135
Level 2
Santa Elena, Colombia

Can't find my listing

Hello all,

Have done all I can in order to resolve this alone but couldnt.
For some reason the system doesnt show me my listing, even thow it is not adjusted only for long term stays.
I pass over with the map and cant see it.

Help would be very appreciated.

Thank You!

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Lina135 ,

Did you create the listing recently ? If so, have some patience.

Seems to me it's not yet integrated in the system.

This link for your listing does not (yet!) show results: On the search map  (so for now nobody will find your listing).

Best regards, Emiel

Lina135
Level 2
Santa Elena, Colombia

Hey Emiel,

Thanks for Your reply.

The listing has more than a month now..

@Lina135 how long ago did you create this listing?

Hey Matthew,

It's been a month or so now.
Why?
Thanks

@Lina135, because usually a listing becomes viewable in search after several hours, or a day or so at most.

If your listing is still so invisible after a month, then there probably is some sort of "glitch" that is preventing it from being seen.

Contact AirBnB and tell them that the none of the nice people on the Community discussion boards could find your listing on the map, even with their best efforts. Ask if they could please look into it and see if they can find some sort of problem with it.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Lina135,

When a host adds a new llisting it can take a day or so for it to be visible in searches.

As yours is not visible after a month you'll have to contact Airbnb support.

To do that you can ...

Log in and click on "Help" and then type "contact airbnb" in the "Ask a question ..." box. Then click on the "I want to contact Airbnb" link.
Then click on the "Contact page" link near the end of the page.

You can also type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Lina135
Level 2
Santa Elena, Colombia

Thanks a lot Steve,

So the only way to contact them is calling the 1-415 or 1-800 numbers?
No mail support for those who are outside the US?