Can't find support

Judith23
Level 1
Mexico City, Mexico

Can't find support

I have logged in, gone to help and looked for a place to contact AIRBNB.  I can't find a contact us link.  I go to my account and settings and I can't find anything about my account subscription.  I have a charge on my credit card from AIRBNB but there is nothing on the my account page to tell me how much they charge per year, if that's what they charged me for and no way to contact them.  After a hour of fruitless searching I need help from someone to tell me how to navigate a website, I can't believe it.  

3 Replies 3
Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

@Judith23 Have you tried calling the number on the reservation/itinerary? Have you tried clicking on the Urgent link with the phone icon that appears if you go to the Contact page and complete all the information requested?

Dear Ed & Hugh,

Thanks for the reply.  Brittany & David sent a link with instructions to find the number on the reservation/itinerary.  I would never have guessed.  I haven't found the Urgent link yet or a contact page.  I have bookmarked the link that Brittany & David sent for future reference. Thank you, to all 4 of you, for helping me out.

Judith

Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Hi @Judith23

Here is a link that shows you all the way to contact Airbnb. Good luck.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728