Can't see my listing?

Can't see my listing?

Hi, I listed my home over 5 days ago and since yesterday I've not been able to see it on airbnb?

I have tried putting in the suburb the house is located, and it does not come up.

I've also tried by adding refinements such as - number of bedrooms (3) number of guests (9) - still not coming up.

This is quite disheartening. 

We have a booking already confirmed, but I'm confused why one can no longer view it on the site?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I should add, the house is in Shoal Bay, NSW.  
Coastal Retreat in Shoal Bay - Family Friendly

Thank you

Angela

5 Replies 5
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hello @Angela699 ,

The listing is showing up in search results when zooming in on the map, also when additional filtering is applied.

BTW you are co-hosting the listing, so to state " I listed my home" is not correct. The owner is a person called Kerrie.

Best regards, Emiel

Hello Emiel, 

Thank you for getting back to me. I keep trying and still can't see it. But i'm glad you came across it.

And yes, apologies, I am co hosting and posted this message on behalf of my mother, the owner, but excluded this information really just to make my message as concise as possible. Sorry for the confusion.

I hope my listing becomes clearer soon.

Cheers

Angela

Veronica225
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

My listing doesn't come up either.  I can see a 'preview listing' but you don't seem to be able to actually confirm that that is how you want it to appear.  It is not on the map mentioned above.  

Any ideas?

@Veronica225 I think your listing is on the map now.

You can always check if your listing is on the map by using this link:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=65269854

If the link ever says "No results found" or something like that, then there is a problem.

But as it stands right now, the link shows your listing and its position on the map.

Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Angela699 6EEB1864-5092-4E46-A487-9AC29568FD5D.jpeg

dont waste your time asking here. Call them and get to the bottom of it.