Cancel reservation

Wendy122
Level 1
Santa Fe, NM

Cancel reservation

Hello! We have a 5-night minimum in our house rules from December 20th to January 4th, and a guest booked a 3-night stay during that time. How can we cancel this without being penalized?

6 Replies 6
David126
Level 10
Como, CO

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/2829351

I take it this is your listing, you have set it for a 3 night minimum.

I noticed well down on your listing, which most people are unlikely to fully read, there is a mention of different minimums. The one that matters is in your calendar.

I do not know if you can cancel without penalty, you could ask ABB and see, no other option.

David

@David126 with the profile link not working how are you itentifing the properties? 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

@Andrew90 I don't want to steal David's thunder...but it starts with the letter G

@Scott80 i figured but was not sure sure what @David126 was searching on.  Had not considered the reverse image seach further qualifying the search with "Airbnb" typically narrows it right down. 

Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ

I just searched using the photo, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not or produces odd results.

David
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Wendy122

You would need to set minimum number of nights for specific dates in your calendar settings for making this kind of arrangement work.  As it is now you are most likely stuck with this booking as your calendar was not up to date with the specifc requirements. Cancelling will cause host penalties as it does not conform with the reqirements for cancelling penalty free.