Cancellation due to unclearity

Cancellation due to unclearity

Hi there, I just put my ad up today and apparently was bookable before finishing the ad. Because of this I already got bookings (apparantly instant booking was on too). So I had to cancel a booking. Which apparantly means that I cannot accept bookings anymore for that weekend.

Is there a way to change this? I can't find how to contact airbnb about this.

Thanks and kind regards

3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hello Allard.  Welcome to Air BNB.  Looks like you are not quite ready to accept bookings.  I would recommend to go to your calendar and block out a few days or weeks to give you time to get it all together. That is what I did when I activated my account. In the future avoid cancelling any booking.  Please be sure to read all the wonderful articles available through Air BNB related to hosting.  It will save you making costly mistakes in the future.  I have found that using the Air BNB Twitter account is the best way to contact and get a response.  You want the cancellation automatic review to be removed.  Good Luck!!

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

You can snooze your listing until you have read everything and are ready to go.

David
Christa-and-Matt0
Level 4
North Vancouver, Canada

As a new ABB host, you are allowed one cancellation within the first 6 months with no penalty. This will not affect your ratings, and you will not be charged.