Cancellation

Ildi0
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Cancellation

A while ago I accepted a reservation for 3 adults, 1 kid and 1 baby. Our listing clearly states that we can sleep 5. The guest is now telling me there are 4 adults, 1 kid and 1 baby. I really feel like cancelling but don't know how without getting bad reviews!

1 Reply 1
Ali40
Level 10
Crozet, VA

You can contact Airbnb, and ask them to cancel based on your maximum capacity - However Airbnb doesn't consider a person age 0 - 2 years old as a "guest" (Airbnb's words not mine). 

The easiest and quickest way to get answers to any issues is through contacting Airbnb's Community Experts at www.airbnb.ca/help/contact_us

From the bottom of the screen, choose either "My question is about something else" or "I have a different issue"

Follow the prompts to figure out what best describes your issues. Some things you choose will take you to specific information whereas others you can fill in the text box and submit your question.

If you submit a question, you can expect an answer back from a Community Expert quickly. If the Community Expert cannot help you, they can re-route your issue to Airbnb who will then contact you. Community Experts do not have access to your account information so if it is a question that can only be answered with account information, they will re-route you automatically. Community Experts are available 24/7.

Or send a direct message on Twitter @Airbnbhelp. Provide the reservation number and the email address connected to your Airbnb account. 

Good luck!