Cannot provide review on our guest

Answered!
Isobelle0
Level 2
Kawakawa, New Zealand

Cannot provide review on our guest

Hi. We just had our first guest staying with us. We would like to leave a review but there is no option to do so. We looked everywhere in addition to the profile section --> reviews by you. There it says "Nobody to review right now." which puzzles me. Any suggestion why we cannot review our guest?

1 Best Answer
Maxine0
Level 10
Brighton, United Kingdom

Isabel - you'll receive an email from airbnb approx 24hrs after guest leaves asking you to review guest. The guest will also get email to review you.

View Best Answer in original post

96 Replies 96
Richard-And-Jody0
Level 2
Coomera, Australia

I am still waiting to review my guest who checked out 2 days ago. Very frustating as they were fabulous guests!

Neil18
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

My guest left 3 days ago. I have spent hours trying to find a review place. This is my last resort. Does air bb read these comments. 

Neil18
Level 1

Pop up review appears today 12 days after guest left. I think this forum is good to let air b b about problems.
Elly2
Level 1
South Yarra, Australia

Hi all + airbnb. 

I too am having this problem. Has anybody got any suggestions as to how I can review a guest that has already checked out (almost a week ago now) but I was never prompted to leave a review. 

Thanks!

Eric136
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

Same with me

I have been reviewing guests for the past four years. Just a few months ago thi option no longer exists.

What is going on????

Neil18
Level 1

Just be patient it will come. I had to wait 3 weeks for one the rest have been very prompt
Caroline607
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

We Air BnB our home during Christmas and New Year and our Guests said they loved their stay however, they have contacted me twice to ask me how to leave a review and I cannot help them?  Please help?