Ceo Politics

James315
Level 1
Towanda, KS

Ceo Politics

I love everything about Airbnb. I have used many times and love the diversity. However I am not happy about the CEO talking about politics or OUR POTUS. Deal with it and get over it. HE doesnt give a **bleep** who you sleep with or are married to. He is keepin us safe and bringing jobs back whether you like it or not. Boo **bleep**ing hoo if he said something to offend you. Many hosts and guest offend in one way or another. The TEMORARY BAN is constitutional and was enforced by Obama and Bill Clinton on other occasions. It deals with terroristic nations only not the other Muslim nations, of which there is so many, and has nothing to do with their faith or religion, I feel safer. Quit being stupid about our safety. Stay diversified. Quit involving yourself in polictics. Make AIRBNB better. I do want to keep using this wonderful service.

23 Replies 23

Correction, it was James AND the person who felt the need to soapbox for the other side.  We all have the right to speak our minds, but to rant about politics here will not only anger most of the people on both sides of the issue.

—— 
Wes Groleau
伟思礼

@Wesley--伟思礼-0 , here is the thing about posts and how they get totally out  of sequence: any specific post in a thread, people can hit "reply" instead of "join conversation", and then that new post gets posted above other, older posts, which sometimes makes it look like a non sequitur, or as if someone has not paid proper attention. So yes, I also see now the second poster with her political agenda, but it wasn't there when I made my post.   look carefully at the dates a post was made, then you know for sure  what came first.

Not sure how all of that could get streamlined better. I sure wish Airbnb would just take older posts off the boards, but as soon as there  is a new answer, it gets resurrected again. I have seen posts from over a year old, people discussing something about the Airbn platform which now is totally obsolete, yet new reaponses get back into the issue, just very confusing for newcomers when they don't realize the dates of the posts.

Agreed.  As for streamlining, I usually UNcheck the e-mail option, but I forgot on this one, and they sent me THREE copies of it!

—— 
Wes Groleau
伟思礼

Right on.   Airbnb is about an international community of lodgers, not a political forum.

Emma94
Level 10
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

You got too much time on your hand. Go do something productive like start a multi billion dollar company.

Debbie119
Level 2
Charleston, SC

Your opion would be different if he was on the same side as yourself.  I'm new to airbnb and I'm glad to now know that the CEO is my kinda guy.

Barbara410
Level 2
Beaverton, OR

If Airbnb hosts keep defining their political stances, they will alienate the very community that they belong to.

We are a community of hosts and lodgers, not a polical forum.  Direct your political opinions to the right forums.

Barbara410
Level 2
Beaverton, OR

Your political comments are out of line.

From a person who has traveled extensively,  POTUS viewpoint is NOT popular around the world,

so it's best just to keep your opinions to yourself and use Airbnb for your own quiet enjoyment.  

Annie764
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Hi,