Change Listing Name

Maria297
Level 1
San Pedro, Belize

Change Listing Name

Hi, I've been on Airbnb for about a year and have just added a second listing. I would like to change the name of the first listing in order to more specifically differentiate between the two rooms, but I can't find the option to do this under any of the "Manage Listing" options. The listings are for two rooms in a hostel. I also plan on adding more rooms and even an apartment in the future, so it's important for me to have accurate names for each listing. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

Hi @Maria297 go to your Edit Listing menu an click on Description.  You'll find the place to edit the title of your listing. If you are changing the title of all your listings, you'll need to do this for each one. 

Thank you! That was embarrassingly simple. Don't know how I could've possibly overlooked it!

@Maria297 Ha, ha!

Siang0
Level 2
San José, Costa Rica

Hello my dear friens, i need help and i hope you will help me.

So me and my friend we have a hostel in San Jose Costa Rica. When i wrote the name i wrote Transilvania Hostel but i wanted to write Transilvania Hostel 16$ bunk bed/per night/person. Now i dont know where to change. And the worst thing is that the airbnb make the wrong calculation, even that i wrote on the text 16$ per bunk bed per night per persson, NOT FULL ROOM OR PROPERTY, please help me to solve all of this problem. When i change the price and i wrote 96$ per night, that is the price for 3 bunk beds, for 6 persones accomodation 1 night nobody check me for more then 6 days, then i am tirred because i dont know how to solve and i have a grouyp of 10 persson who will come soon and airbnb wrote for 10 guests only 16$ in stead of 160$, please help me to solve this.

Thank you very much in advance