Change address

Lucia147
Level 1
England, GB

Change address

Hello

Can anyone help me please? My first listing has our address in Devon perfectly correctly on the location. When I try to add the identical correct address for our second listing it will not let me put in Devon as a county and keeps reverting to England. This means that when guests search for Devon, my listing does not show and so I am not getting any enquiries! Does anyone know how I can call someone at airbnb to get it sorted? SO annoying there is no helpline for anyone at airbnb - I am a superhost and supposed to have a telephone helpline but it's impossible to find a number for anyone to talk to in the UK! If anyone has mastered this please let me know?

Kindest Regards,

Lucia

2 Replies 2
Sora0
Level 7
Singapore

For superhost, even if you email them, they will get back to you pretty fast. For me, I experience fast replies everytime regarding complains or enquiries. You cant find any contact number on their web but you can search them online for one. I found their number this way.

Hi Sora,

Thank you very much that is great - I've found a number so fingers crossed.

Have a lovely day - not sure where in the world you are but in Devon it is pouring with rain and misty!!

Kindest Regards,

Lucia