Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Chat

How can I chat line with airbnb?

6 Replies 6
Dede0
Level 10
Austin, TX

Their preferred method is to have you send "Direct Messages" to their Twitter support account: @AirbnbHelp. You'll have to have a Twitter account, obviously, and you'll need to follow them. If you're not familiar with Twitter, be aware that Direct Messages (also known as DMs) are not the same as public tweets. They're between just you and the person/entity that you send the message to. Also, they don't have the same tiny length limit as standard tweets.

After you contact @AirbnbHelp, they'll usually respond within minutes and exchange a few messages with you about your issue. If the issue is really complicated or if they can't solve it, they will bump you up to an email conversation or even a phone call. I've had very good experiences with them.

If you find this information helpful, consider clicking the Thumb Up button near the lower left. Thanks!

Hi,

I have a canceld reservation and ipay for that 

Can You tell me when You pay me for the quests ?

Branka

@Branka0, YHour question need to go to AirbnB, not to this host's discussion forum.

Hi Dede, What do you do if you don't "twitter".  i'm pretty low tech.  I don't even have a smart phone, just a stupid one.    Last year I had an issue and I was able to chat with someone and they helped me resolve it.  This year, a miscalculation on their part (They charged the customer   an invented price, confusing euros and dollars, not the price showing on the calendar)  I'm losing money and they are out in the farthest reaches of cyber space!  Any suggestions please?

Thank you!

Ron9
Level 1
Fremont, CA

Second quests name disclosure

Anthony108
Level 1
Petaluma, CA

Your system will not accept my address. Is it possible to help me list my property?