Cleaner London

Michael325
Level 1
Rainham, United Kingdom

Cleaner London

I am looking for someone to do cleaning as well as changing sheets and a few other bits and pieces, for when guests check out.

Does anyone know of anyone they can recommened?

My property is in Leyton (Zone 3) in London

Thanks in advance

Michael

64 Replies 64
Dayana49
Level 1
London, GB

Hi guys 

I am a cleaner with 5 years of experience and I am looking for a job, I live in Wimbledon. If you are interested please contact me at ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi @Annamaria281 and to anyone else who is still in need of a reliable and affordable cleaner,

I found Deep Clean Pro on Facebook and they're based in London. They specialize in Airbnb cleanings. and they're pretty straight-forward, quick responses and great quality. Just how I like it haha

You're welcome! 🙂

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Interesting @Anonymous  that you joined our community just to post a recommendation for this cleaning company when according to your profile you are not an Airbnb host.

....not spammy at all !!!

Not how I like it ha ha ha.

These advertising spammers always think they are so clever, but their posts are always worded in such a way that they are immediately identifiable as spam, aren't they?

@Helen3

@Helen3  - 

I actually tried responding to this thread using my original account but was unable to  (not sure if it’s because I was based in US when I made the account?)

However I’m now based in London and since I was unable to reply using my original account, I quickly created a new account with my UK information and was able to reply. 

Sorry, didn’t mean to disturb anyone and def not trying to scam anyone. Was just trying to be helpful!

Cheers 😊