Cleaning Services

Nelle0
Level 1
Asheville, NC

Cleaning Services

Anyone familiar with cleaning services through AirBnB where you can go to get recommendations of cleaning services? Seems I've heard of a way that those that clean and register by location.  Does that exists?  We've been doing our own cleaning and it is beginning to be unmanageble.  Thanks, Nelle

89 Replies 89
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

Hi Alvin26,

I know your post is a couple of years old, but are you still cleaning and servicing properties in Cobb County?

Rui99
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Can anyone recommend a cleaning sevice for Atlanta Fulton county  Ga.  

I Rui!  There is a cleaning service in Atlanta that I know of, its Sweet Casa Cleaning and they offer hotel quality turnover service.  Reach out to them at  ****.  Hope this helps!

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

My girlfriend and I run a cleaning service and have a few accounts in Atlanta and are looking for more so if anyone needs an affordable cleaning service with references and great reviews ands responses check us out at [link hidden].

Airbnb hides any pertinent info on these posts FYI. So I wasn't able to see your link. That being said, I'd love to get your info if you're somehow able to provide.

Hello,

I know your post is a few months old but if you are still in need of a cleaning service please reach out to me ****. I am the founder of Latimer Cleaning LLC and I run it with my adult son here in Atlanta. Fully insured and certified with the City of Atlanta. 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hello

I need a cleaning  service for my Airbnb in dukuth

Let me know if you service that area.

Thanks

Hello I need a cleaning service for my Airbnb In Duluth ...

2  bedrooms 2 baths

Call me 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello Tracy, 

My name is Rich and I am a professional home deep cleaner  who services the Atlanta metro and surrounding areas.  I am able to clean your home to perpare for your guests and upon their departure.  My cleaning services are based on where you will be hosting (or the entire home).  Laundry service including bed linens, bathroom & kitchen towels are included.

In your kitchen I will focus on your counters, cabinets, floors, back splashes, appliances, oven exteriors, faucets, sinks, and more.  

As for your bathrooms I will throughly clean basins, sinks, bathtubs, tiles, faucets, counters, mirrors, towel racks, cabinets, and floors.

Allow me to service your bedrooms and living areas by changing the sheets, cleaning tables, lamps (all furniture) vacuuming / sweeping , and dusting.  

I can be reached at **.  You can also email me at **

I look forward to hearing from you. 🙂

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Hello I need a cleaning service for my Airbnb in Duluth do you offer service in that area

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Mike137
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

Can anyone recommend a cleaning service in new the New York area?

Hi

My name is Percival [surname hidden], a professional cleaner and care taker of properties in New York City.

I cleaning, check and replace empty products, check to make sure nothing has been damaged, do the laundry, shopping etc.

I have references from other airbnb clients who uses my services.

Contact me for more details.

Have a good night.
Percy.

Percival quartey

Good Day Mike,

I have a cleaning company called The Ritz Cleaning & Concierge that serves the Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens area. Not only do I offer cleanings, I also arrange check in and check outs and tend to the guests needs throughout their stay so you don't have to. Other perks of my services ensures great reviews from guests. If you would like to learn about more of my services and have a free consultation please feel free to contact me. I love to work with hosts, their satisfaction and the guests are my top priority. 

Natasha ****

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Kisha4
Level 2
East Orange, NJ

Can anyone recommend a cleaning service in East Orange, Orange or Newark, NJ areas?

Hi, we're a cleaning company, All Tidy Inc., that covers the areas that you mentioned in Essex County. We provide residential and commercial cleaning services for NJ&NY.