Cleaning Turnover Service London

Kashfi0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Cleaning Turnover Service London

I am a superhost with a lot of bookings which I normally manage myself. I am however more frequently away for work and I need an agency to cover the cleaning and meet & greet when I am away. I don't want a full management package. I was using hostmaker but they recently informed me that because my property is a boat they can't service my listing anymore.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another London based agency or person who will to do this?

Thanks x

31 Replies 31

Hello Richard,

I wonder if you managed to get a cleaning company that you would recommend. I am in Harrow UK and am having so many problems finding someone reliable. Isabella

Indre1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, 

i would be happy to help 🙂

Jane342
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi

i would be happy to help depending on my schedule too as I'm a free.

Regards

Jane342
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi

i would be happy to help depending on my schedule too as I'm a free.

Regards

Sebastien47
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Kashfi

my girlfriend and I have one place listed and she has free time and willing to work helping Airbnb host. 

Drew1
Level 2
New York, NY

Kashfi,

You might want to look at Properly to find cleaners and service providers that can help.  We've built a marketplace of service providers (see the "community service providers") section when you go to schedule a job.  These folks specialize in work for Airbnb hosts.

[Personal advertisement]

Regards,

Drew

JoseLuis55
Level 2
Barcelona, Spain

I own a cleaning business and we operate in London. We offer house cleaning, office cleaning, pos construction cleaning, carpet cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning , extra service (on call cleaning needs).We also help the host with check in- check out and managing the property when they are away or haven’t the time to do it.
Please feel free to give us a call if you ever find yourself in need of a cleaner and other cleaning services:

[Personal information hidden for safety reasons]

Thank you,
Jose

Hi, 

Do you still offer Airbnb cleaning services? It is a double room with en-suite and I could do with some help as have so much on! I provide all linen, cleaning products etc. I just need some extra man or woman-power! 

Thank you, 
Kate 

Hello Jose,

If you can provide some information and references, I would much appreciate it.  Please contact me direct.  Thanks

Ray102
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

Hi Kashfi

Try Target Cleaning London, they are more expert in Airbnb Cleaning in London

Target Cleaning 

Anna1079
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Sometimes I use Smarthost - boutique management company. They take all responsibilities just for 12% inc VAT.

Martyn-And-Roberta0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Kashfi,

any luck finding a good cleaning company that provides also linen for your place?

I was also using hostmaker but they now stopped their pay as you go service.

Would be great to hear about your experience!

Many thanks!

Martyn and Roberta

Mereacre0
Level 2
Modena, Italy

Dear Kashfi, you can try our Services as IB Clean Solutions at https://ibcleansolutions.co.uk

Wish you best of luck

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

What would be great is if hosts who had used any of these services could please give their honest opinions of them.

I would love to have some help with cleaning (also turnarounds and check ins when I am travelling with work) but am yet to find reliable services.

I tried a cleaning service called Housekeep here in London who claim that their cleaners are reliable and they will always give at least 24 hours notice if they cancel, but they have cancelled last minute on me numerous times, sometimes less than an hour before and sometimes even after the cleaner was due to arrive, which is obviously a nightmare when you have guests arriving.

Kate1553
Level 1
Andalusia, ES

Hi Santiago could you also send me deatails of your company please

thanks

kate