Co-Host leaving a review.

Greg183
Level 1
Ogden, UT

Co-Host leaving a review.

I'm a co-host and after a guest leaves I cannot generally leave a review until after they have left us one or until I get a reminder message. Is there something I'm missing about where to find the link to leave a review before either one of those happens? I'd like to be pro-active and get the review done quickly if there are no issues and the house is clean?

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello  @Greg183,

There's isn't anything that you're missing. There's no way to proactively leave a review. It can be done only in response to a prompt from Airbnb.

Steve.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Greg183,

Just to add here, I have found that sometimes I see the prompt message to write a review appearing on my Airbnb dashboard, just slighty before I receive the notification by email or on my phone, so if you haven't already you could check there after the guest has left. Otherwise, the prompt should arrive within 24 hrs of the guest leaving I believe. You and your guest should receive the abilty to write a review around the same time not ahead of one another. 

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.