Co-Hosting

Gavin34
Level 1
Herndon, VA

Co-Hosting

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to quickly touch on a topic that seems like its soon to be a general topic: Co-Hosting.  Air BnB is working on launching a Co-Hosting service soon (not sure when) where they will match you the property owner to local people in your area who are familiar with Air B'n'B and have either already hosted their own place or have knowledge of property management.  This eliviates a lot of guess work of :  How to secure and negiotiate best prices for cleaners, what guests are really looking for in their stays, little things to make their stay comfortable and just above and beyond exceptional service in order to maintain that 5 star rating.  

I've been a property manager before, have hosted my own Air B'nB property before and am a  Co-Host for a property in Downtown Washington DC.  If you guys have any questions at all or first time hosts feel free to reach out to me.  And if you are local to Washington DC area and need a co-host, feel free as well to reach out.

Happy hosting! 🙂

Gavin

1 Reply 1
Tom911
Level 2
Herndon, VA

Hi Gavin,

I have couple of Airbnb in Herndon VA, Ashburn and Reston VA, i need co-hosting, can you please assist

Tom