Co-host Cleaning

Jennifer832
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Co-host Cleaning

Hello, 

I live in East LA and I need help cleaning my studio. It usually takes me about 1 1/2. Overbooked myself and starting a new job on Wednesday.  

I will have laundry ready for you but all you need to do is clean the place and stock up on items. 

Please email me if interested in helping or can refer me to someone else. 

Thank you!

Jennifer 

4 Replies 4
Brittany80
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hi, I am the co-owner of “Spare Keyz” Housekeeping and we specialize in servicing Airbnbs. We are a small but growing company and currently service San Diego, Orange County and Los Angeles.

We offer one-time pricing and VIP pricing. One-time pricing caters to those who need a backup in case their current cleaners are not available or usually do the cleaning themselves but need help every once in a while. Vip pricing is for recurring clients and to receive VIP pricing, you would just have to book at least once a week. We also offer co-hosting services which include checking in guests, shopping for rental supplies etc - we just require 24 hour notice for when our co-hosting services would be needed and we charge 20% of the rental rate.

You can learn more about us and check our price via our website or instagram We can provide several references as well. If you are interested in discussing further - please contact us via our website.

Thanks!

Brittany

DaLaura0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Jennifer,

If you have not found a cleaning service in the LA area you should definitely check out  Perfect Host Their cleaning prices start off at $30.00 and I am sure they will offer you a discount if you use them regularly. 

Hello My Name Is Aarti and I own a cleaning company in Orange County my company is Iconic Cleaning Services

Iconic Cleaning Services

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Joanna33
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

Hello! I’m a Super Host in LA helping other local hosts with cleaning their Airbnb units along with a small team of amazing friends that clean top to bottom. We are all spread out in LA so we cover most of LA: Westside areas, Downtown, Hollywood, The Valley and now Glendale/Pasadena area!

We offer:

-Top to bottom Cleaning

-Light inventory (we will let you know if you’re running out of anything)

-Check for any damages/missing items

-Note condition of the unit left by your guest

***And we can even do Laundry if you have a washer/dryer onsite! One less task for you to do!

Bookings are 2 hour minimums

Rates are $25 or $30 an hour

(Check notes below on how to get the $25/hr rate)

Most studios and 1 bedrooms are $50/$60

Most 2 bedrooms $62.50/$75

Most 3 bedrooms $75-$100

To take advantage of the lower rate $25 book during non peak hours so ask your guest 3 days in advance at least and get their actual arrival and departure time so you can book outside of the peak hours.

Non Peak Hours: Start time or end time outside of the 11am-3pm window $25hr

Peak Hours: Bookings between 11am-3pm window $30hr

I’m super easy to get a hold of and most host love that because sometimes we forget about a booking lol.... and sometimes you just need that local host like me to make some last minute magic turnover cleaning service happen! 

You can shoot me a text at 

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Joanna