Co-hosting in Darwin Northern Territory

Emily365
Level 2
Northern Territory, Australia

Co-hosting in Darwin Northern Territory

Hello!

If anyone is looking for a co-host to manage their new or existing Airbnb property, please feel free to contact me. 

I am happy to discuss my experience in hosting, renting versus Airbnb or any other queries/questions you have about Airbnb in Darwin, NT.

Regards, 

Emily. 

37 Replies 37

Hi Charlene,

We are considering putting our spacious 4 bedroom home in Tiwi on airbnb and require a local Co-Host. Are you still providing this service?

Please ring me to connect if you are available and interested in this opportunity Ph: *private information hidden*

Warm Regards,

Verity

Hi Dear  Charlene,

Do you need a cleaner or if someone else needs one in Darwin please refer us.

We are Darwin based locally owned and operating cleaning business, with professional and experienced cleaners who are providing premium cleaning service to our Airbnb host in Darwin and surrounding suburbs.

feel free to contact us on:

*private information hidden*

We look forward to working with you again!

Thank you

Kind Regards

Umesh

Jenny625
Level 1
Darwin, Australia

I have an apartment in tipperary waters in Darwin Australia, I live too far away to host the property well. Is there anyone out there that is a host (preferably superhost)  on airbnb that is looking for some extra money in the Darwin area?  Would also be interested in feedback on renting versus air bnb in Darwin 

I can assist in short term long term rentals 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Andrew2140
Level 2
Marrickville, Australia

Hi Rick,

How are you? Are you still co-hosting properties in Darwin? 

Cheers,

Andrew

Hi Emily, 

i am looking for a cohost for my 2 bdrm apartment in rapid creek. If you are interested would you mind if I contacted you to discuss further? 

Thanks 

justine 

Hi Emily, good evening

We are Darwin based locally owned and operating cleaning business, with professional and experienced cleaners who are providing premium cleaning service to our Airbnb host in Darwin and surrounding suburbs.

Thank you

Kind Regards

Umesh

Tracy275
Level 2
Canberra, Australia

Hi Emily,

Are you still available to be a co-host for my gorgeous apartment in Darwin city?

I've sent you an email through Gumtree from last year and also have requested you as a friend on Facebook. 

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
Tracy 🙂

Hi Dear Tracy, good evening

Thank you

Kind Regards

Umesh

Barbara2043
Level 1
Darwin, Australia

Hi Everyone,

I’m looking to start co hosting if given the opportunity.

Currently looking for something to keep me busy  and this seems like a fantastic opportunity to put my exceptional customer service skills to good use. 

I love meeting new people, I’m trust worthy, reliable, well groomed, professional but still down to earth, have great customer service skills and i’m a great communicator.

I own a property in Brisbane myself and completely understand the importance of an investment.

Happy to take on any responsibilities such as listings, arrival and departure corresponding, meet and greet, purchasing products, cleaning (I used to be a cleaner) reviews etc.

If you want to discuss further happy to catch up face to face or if that’s not an option for you video conferencing.

Cheers,

Hi Barbara,

I'd love to discuss with you co-hosting my property in Darwin!
I'm definitely interested.

When can we chat?

Kind Regards,
Tracy 🙂

Hi Barbara 

I currently have an Airbnb on the waterfront in Darwin (2 bedroom)

I’m looking for a new co host due to unforeseen circumstances.

i currently live in Victoria so I need someone to manage, clean, wash linen and purchase products 

I would like the opportunity to discuss this further with you if you are able to provide this service 

warm regards 

Brian 

Hi Barbara

I'm looking for someone to manage my unit for airbnb, would love to chat to you if possible.

Hi Barbara,

How are you? Are you still co-hosting properties in Darwin?

Cheers,

Andrew