Connecting with other hosts in our geographical area.

Don18
Level 1
Gambier, OH

Connecting with other hosts in our geographical area.

I am new to hosting. We have had good response so far but as our first guest is about to arrive, we still haven't found a cleaning company in our area. Is there some way I can send a message directly to other hosts in my area to see who they use? I tried going to their listing but I can't send a message without booking a stay with them. The Intro to this page says you can connect to others in your city but I don't see any links that allow you to do that. It looks more like a bulletin board. I am hosting at Indian Lake in Ohio.

There must be a way to do this. Maybe I am just missing something obvious. Please advise.

4 Replies 4
Ash-and-Dasha0
Level 10
Redwood City, CA

Many hosts created their own facebook pages of the specific areas. Try searching on facebook, you can also try this link https://www.airbnb.com/meetups to see if you can reach out to the local hosts. 

Michael302
Level 2
Grand Rapids, MI

I have a guest who just wanted to ask a question and just picked a random date and sent an inquiry not a actual booking. Hope this helps.
Kathleen57
Level 1
Knoxville, TN

Thumbtack has multiple cleaning options, I advertised cleaning needs for my rental and got 5 offers in one day! www.thumbtack.com
Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

@Michael302, @Don18, don't sent enquiries when you don't want to stay! You don't want to upset hosts who you are wanting help from. Rather, on a PC, hover over the picture of the host here on the forum for example, right click, choose Send Message, click on that and you are off!