Connecting with our Guests

Michele0
Level 2
Les Marêts, Île-de-France, France

Connecting with our Guests

Hi everyone! Fun moments for us here in the French countryside:

- We once had to retrieve a California family at 1:30 in the morning 40 minutes away - their GPS had broken down and they didn't speak French... thank you was champagne while waiting for us to visit them!

- We had a lovely couple and friends stay in one of places recently; turned out to be the niece of very good friends - they are returning soon with other friends. 

It is certainly the same for you - we have really enjoyed connecting with all of our guests; each person has enriched our lives. We share: about respective endeavors in business, a drink at the fireside, a walk around the lake, our favorite café or bistro in town, a meal, a gift - whether a bottle of a specialty from their country, kefir grains (!), or the lovely Brit who knit a scarf while here ...

More good connecting to come!

Enjoy 😉

Michele & Alain

1 Reply 1
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Michele0,

Thank you so much for sharing more stories about your wonderful guest experiences, your post really made me smile. I am also really impressed with the person who knitted a scarf during their stay, I'm learning to knit at the moment and I am a little slow - I'm hoping to complete my scarf by the end of 2015! 🙂 

In addition, thank you for your email reply to my original post, I am not sure if you noticed but this actually went directly on to the forum thread (this is a functionality within the email notifications that we have now disabled, so I am sorry if you weren't expecting this). In reference to your message, here is the link to your original post, as you have now posted this lovely message above, I wondered if you would like me to move it to our Moments of Joy thread in the Airbnb Open board, as I think it would fit well here? 

I really look forward to hearing more.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.