Contacting Airbnb

Mary75
Level 2
La Roque-sur-Cèze, France

Contacting Airbnb

A few weeks ago I spoke with an Airbnb staff memebr who was very helpful and said if I had any more problems which needed their help to contact  them. I have need of their advice and sent them an e-mail to which i got the response that my e-mail had not reached them and to go to the Help Centre.

My problem is that sveral guests had enquired about 2018 and I told them that I would reply to them in June and sent thm all e-mails stating that fact.  The airbnb team member said she would bookmark them for me which she did. However now I have returned to the airbnb site and the requests are not there. So how do I contact the people.. all potentilaincome earnres for me.

Another problem I also have is that actually replying to a question posed without committg to an Accept/Decline is not a simple matter which it should be and the REPLY option depends on the enquiry. This ofen results in Airbnb saying I have not replied when I have and  and I was in correspondence with the enquirer.

Any advice would be appeciated though it may be that I have now lost several potential customers.

Mary

Mary

2 Replies 2
Kate157
Level 10
SF, CA

Hi @Mary75, I cannot help with your first problem, but as to the second, while I agree with you that you should be able to just reply to an inquiry, Airbnb has recently changed its rules to say you must punch either the pre-approve or deny buttons. I have found myself having to explain this to my guests when replying to answer their questions. I usually say Airbnb rules are that I must push one of the buttons, and of course, I will send them the pre-approve button.

Mary75
Level 2
La Roque-sur-Cèze, France

Thanks Kate

I am in the middle of trying to get a response from a member of the Airbnb team. They send me messages saying they are there to help  but when I sent an e=mail I get a reply saying that my e-mail has not reached airbnb.  (Who has it reached then)?  

Thought airbnb were changing the rules in line with members requests.. surprised if that rule change is a request.  

Best wishes

Mary