Coupon given by AirBnb but without code and cannot get in touch with customer service anymore

Answered!
Rients0
Level 1
Rotterdam, Netherlands

Coupon given by AirBnb but without code and cannot get in touch with customer service anymore

I have been given a coupon because something went wrong in the administration of airbnb. Only they didnt give a code or anything. Now it just seems impossible to get in touch with the customer service, it's an unbelievable way of working. Hope someone from Airbnb can contact me and still can send me the code.

1 Best Answer
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You don't need a code to use the coupon; Airbnb automatically apply them once you get to the payment page.

go ahead and book your accommodation; you should be fine. The coupon will automatically appear on the very last page when you confirm your credit card details.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Tim91
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

I feel your pain. I just spent 20 minutes looking on their website for an email address or phone number. What a strange way to avoid taking care of customers.

Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You don't need a code to use the coupon; Airbnb automatically apply them once you get to the payment page.

go ahead and book your accommodation; you should be fine. The coupon will automatically appear on the very last page when you confirm your credit card details.
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

Here is the most comprehensive guide I found on how to contact Airbnb, for all sorts of countries.

Good luck!

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Hosts/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728