Delayed payouts for 5 reservations

Dale26
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Delayed payouts for 5 reservations

Hello, I am currently a host in Bangkok, Thailand,

I have 6 listing in Total and somehow since beginning of May 2017 the payment had stop pay out. 

I had 5 completed reservation which are all struck in "future transaction pages" with out view status button whatsoever. Then it start to pay out the current guest again. It's like they skip the first 10 day of May and start paying out again with out giving me any reason. My local bank account work just fine in the past 6 month. I wonder what is going on 

The list are 
1.May 6 - 9, 2017 Reservation Code:**  [name removed] ฿7839
2. May 5 - 9, 2017 Reservation Code:** [name removed] ฿9412
3. May 1 - 7, 2017 Reservation Code: **[name removed] ฿4845
4. Apr 30 - May 3, 2017 Reservation Code:** [name removed]฿7741
5. Apr 29 - May 3, 2017 Reservation Code: ** [name removed] ฿7850

It seems like the system skip these 5 reservation and start paying out the current guest reservation which is 

1. May 9 - 16, 2017 Reservation Code: ** [name removed] ฿12282 

I had to call Sydney Australia offices since there is no offices in Bangkok for this problem and they reply me in email which they will pass it on to correct department. However this is unacceptable I had read a lot of discusses on this community thread and found out a lot of people all around the world had the same problem. This delayed money should not happen to a big global organisation like this. I had a lot of expenses each month and Airbnb had been my main business lately I rely on it a lot. 
Please Airbnb please fix this problem or atleast give a proper explaination to all of us. 

Looking forward to hear back from some representative or anyone who had the same problem!
Dale
3 Replies 3
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dale26,

I'm sorry to hear that you are missing 5 payouts, it does seem strange that you have only received the payout for the most recent reservation. You said yesterday that you have contacted Airbnb about this issue, have you had any update?

Just to let you know, I have moved your post here to a new thread so that it doesn't get lost in another discussion and it is easier to find. I have also given it a title, please let me know if you want to change it!

In case you're not sure how to start a new thread - this CC Tutorial gives a step by step guide to starting a conversation in the Community Centre.

I hope you receive your payouts soon

Kirstie

Hello Kristie,

They passing on this matter to correct department rightnow will have to wait till they got back to me via email. I talked to one of the staff today he did mention that this problem might come from on the time when these 5 reservation was finish they are error with the payout method (my bank account) which may causes all the transaction to freeze. 

I only wish they look in to it soon 

Thanks

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Dale26,

Thanks for the update. Hopefully they will be able to sort it out for you soon!

Kirstie