Did Not Get a Review Request

Doug8
Level 4
Toronto, Canada

Did Not Get a Review Request

After our recent guests left, we did not get a note from Airbnb asking us to leave a review for them.

We're worried they might think we just didn't bother.

Is there a way to leave a review even if you don't get the Airbnb prompt?

Doug

5 Replies 5
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Doug8 How long has it been since the time you state in your listing as check out time?  It's taking about 40 hours for the Airbnb notification to be sent out.  Don't worry, your guests will love the review you leave them, whether it's a day or two or three after check out.  🙂

I'm so used to receiving them within minutes of check out time, but it had been 30 hours since our guests checked out when I posted my query.  The notification finally came about 36 hours after they checked out, and I have left the review.  Thanks, Clare, for letting me know a longer period is sometimes normal.

Doug

@Doug8 You're very welcome. Yes, for some reason they've delayed the review notification. Why, I don't know but I glad for it so I can get in a clean the place and see how the guests really left things.  Carry on!

Hi
Can you help me?
My last guest left 3 days ago and they still haven't received the link to leave a review. What can I do? I need the reviews.

@Alexandre33   Airbnb seems to be having some kind of problem sending out reviews.  My only suggestion would be to contact them to have them manually send out review reminders. This is esecially tough for new hosts, such as yourself, who need the reviews to move up the ladder to Super Host status.  Here's how to contact them: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...