Does anyone know a concierge service property manager in the West Palm Beach Florida area ?

William11
Level 2
Long Beach, CA

Does anyone know a concierge service property manager in the West Palm Beach Florida area ?

Hello - I have a beautiful property single family home in Palm Beeach Gardens - and am searching for a property manger to handle rentals, keys, set up services for cleaning etc. - meet guests 

If anyone can make a suggestion much appreicated 

Will

32 Replies 32
Luis-and-Tati0
Level 10
New York, NY

Hi @William11

I would do a search on the neighborhood looking for superhosts with multiple listings... Than you can send them a message asking if they would like to manage your house.

Hosts like this two are a great shot..

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/12935315

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/20537749

Luis

Thanks 

Hi William,

We own a an Airbnb cleaning service company with a staff of 6 (and growing!) Please let me know if you need our services.. We service Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding areas. Thank You William!

Sincerest Regards,

Natalie

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. Hosts or Co-Hosts looking to connect locally are advised to visit our “Get Local” page. 

How do i message them ? 

got it 

**[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise or share contact details on the Community Center. Hosts or Co-Hosts looking to connect locally are advised to visit our “Get Local” page. 

Lina46
Level 1
Boca Raton, FL

Hi William,

My name is Lina ** from Bnb Front Desk. We are a hospitality company based in Palm Beach and our services makes it easy to manage rental properties in order to maximize your short-term rental income by creating great guest experiences, without you having to commit the time and effort required to personally host your guests.

We offer Professional Photography, listing & pricing optimization, guest communication with 24/7 in-person Meet and Greet, Hotel-Style Cleaning, and Maintenance Support.

Please check our website at [link removed] and let me know if you have any questions. We would love to hear from you!

You can contact me at [phone number removed] or you can send me an email to [email address removed]

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best Regards,

Lina **

Bnb Front Desk

[link removed]

C. [phone number removed]

E. [email address removed]

Hi Lina,

I'm interested in your service. But your contact info has been hidden.

Gus15
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hi Luis,

My name is Gus, I am also a Super HOST on Airbnb and VRBO.  I wanted to offer you my services. I know how difficult it is to have someone that can take care of your home and turn it over to the next guest quickly and job well done. Being a Host I know how it plays with the reviews and what a hassle it could be. 

I am very reliable, you can contact me at any time also. We can work close together and assuring that your guests will love the place when they get there.

This is what I do at my home and I would extend to you the same treatment:  All of the floors left clean and smelling good. All bedding turnover, washed sheets and towels.  Kitchen, dust, bathrooms. Anything you need really, including all of your supplies are stocked. I also have a great handyman/Gardner for in case you ever need any fix as well. I am a one stop shop if you want to call it that.

Gus [Phone number hidden] My Email: [Email address hidden] 

I look forward to helping you!

Gus

Gus Rene Martinez
Ruby55
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

hi Gus

what area  u cover

Hi,Ruby! 

If you are still in need or have questions about co-hosting, hosting or guest services please feel free to message me. Thanks! 

Gus15
Level 2
Florida, United States

Hi Ruby,

From Boca to Westpalm and just south of Jupiter. 

Let me know if you need my help! Merry Xmas. 

Gus

Gus Rene Martinez

how can i contact you?

If you’re still looking for a management team @Giang40, feel free to reach out to me and check out my company Tender Hosting LLC. We provide full service management and are hometown in West Palm beach!