Earnings

Earnings

I am new to airbnb and my situation is kind of unique. We are renting out camping spots for the Solar Eclipse that is happening in a week. We have 45 nights booked at $100 a night which should be around $4400 after the 3% that airbnb takes. But my earnings says $3010. Does anyone know what is going on?? I would rather talk to airbnb directly about it, but I can't find a way to do that. Any ideas help!!

6 Replies 6
Natasha-And-Dale0
Level 6
Athabasca, Canada

Double check that they are all confirmed and then contact them by phone...theres a help section on my phone just click and call. I have not found the email help very useful...they don't really answer but say contact is if you have questions. Which is frustrating because that is what you are doing in the first place. Phone is better.

Christian65
Level 10
Copenhagen, Denmark

Moderate cancellation fee is 4 % 

Elly0
Level 4
Eugene, OR

At Stats / Earnings, I immediately noticed yesterday, a reduced amount shown for "Booked earnings for 2017". Airbnb Help responded that it is a known issue and their team is currently investigating this and working on a fix.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Use the 'Contact Airbnb' post towards the top of the forum you are posting in for contact numbers.

Paul616
Level 1
S-chanf, Switzerland

I had my property at 120chf per night. I have just accepted a booking thinking all was in order. The airbnb 'potential earnings' have caluclated 108Chf per night (before any charges were removed) How can that happen? Thanks for any advice, I had noticed this before but just thought it was a calculation error. Thanks for any comments or advice. Paul

OK. This was my own mistake as I had 10% discount on a longer stay which had kicked in. Apologies to the group.

Paul