Edit listings

Bob221
Level 2
Budapest, HU

Edit listings

Hello everyone, is there a way that I can apply an update to all my listings at once, at least to the listings that I choose. For example, I have 3 listings all related only to one apartment, when I upload a new photo of shared living room or kitchen, or if make a change on house manual I should make it 3 times separately and it takes time and energy. 

4 Replies 4
Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Bob221 have you tried this airbnb software https://www.airbnb.co.uk/host/professional

Scroll down and click on the bit that says "Use the tools now"  I'm pretty sure it has a duplicate button.

Claudiu-Nicolae0
Level 10
Barcelona, Spain

The possibility to duplicate or change multiple listings becomes available after adding your sixth listing. But it is not very helpful, since not all data can be changed in multiple mode. And not all data is copied, when you duplicate a listing.

We have 40 listings and just noticed that duplicate listing button has now vanished. This adds an extremely large workload when needing to create a second listing for locations/units that are virtually identical except for a few photos and address. Why was this done?

Andy451
Level 2
Chichester, GB

Hi all, are there limits to the number of times you can edit lists? We started editing our listings and suddenly we were told that we had exceeded the number of edits you are allowed to do in a certain period! We had no warning and then the listing was locked for a year.