Facebook Linkage

Barry1
Level 1
Colorado, United States

Facebook Linkage

I'd like to create a business Facebook account just for my vacation rental business. I'd like to connect this account to my Airbnb account. It looks like Airbnb is set up to connect to your personal accounts, for example, on Facebook and LinkedIn, but I'm thinking I'd rather have it linked to a business Facebook account that provides a more social and up-to-date experience focused strictly on my property, not my personal business or friends connections. 

How do you do that? Or can you do that? Are there others out there that are doing this?

Thank you!

7 Replies 7
Pamela11
Level 3
Virginia, US

I am interested in this idea too. I would like to set up a business Facebook page for my cottage, and have this linked to my listing on Airbnb, so that folks could book through Airbnb rather than contact me for that. It would also be nice to be able to generate a discount code that I could promote on this FB business page that people could input on to their Airbnb booking request. I hope someone from Airbnb is monitoring these discussions for ideas!

Steven29
Level 3
Eastham, MA

I agree!   This is something I was thinking about as well.   Hope the admins see this and run it up the flagpole.

Joao10
Level 1
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hi,

I am interested on that to.

Lets make some noise here. 😉

See You!

George46
Level 1
Inglewood, CA

It's a perfect idea and solution to various inquiories. 

Kash2
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

Hi Guys, 

I am starting to advertise on Facebook, the first step is to create "Facebook Page" 

https://www.facebook.com/business/products/ads/

I too am trying to do this! My personal facebook is just that, for me and my friends etc. I have an already established facebook page for our holiday cottage (Stones Cottage Farm) and wanted to link this across to the airbnb listing rather than my personal facebook. We keep people updated on what goes on in the area etc through this business page amd upload photos etc..if wnyone can tell me how to do this that would be rwally appreciated. 

Judith125
Level 3
Port Angeles, WA

I really don't want my Facebook account, which is for personal expression and use, connected with Facebook, which is business. Nonetheless, I'd like to ask people on Facebook who know or have even stayed at my place for references. I've gone to Profile > References and clickec Connect to Facebook repeatedly. It doesn't connect. I'm not logged in via Facebook and do NOT want to do that.