Feedback on Airbnb Experiences

Dev4
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Feedback on Airbnb Experiences

Dear Airbnb Hosts,

I have created a new experience that allow people to explore Toronto's top tourist attractions while running at a moderate pace. Its a "social run tour", price at $15 for 2 hours. So far no body has booked the tour and since the Airbnb experiences is in early stages, there is no statistics to track the number of views, etc.

I was wondering if you would be kind enough to take a look at the tour and provide any feedback. Does it feel intimidating or challenging? When I interact with guests that stay with us, the common answer is that they aren't interested in running.

http://abnb.me/EVmg/e8KJ0Kq91F

http://abnb.me/EVmg/4pGcTun91F

I created multiple tours so that the run is not that long and tiring.

Thanks,

Dev 

5 Replies 5

Since you provide the markers for the route, folks could map it out and make their own running tour for free.

@Todd-and-Reese0

That's a good point and I did not think about it before. I was targetting tourists visiting Toronto and did not anticipate them to start their own tours. However, you are right that a local person can sign-up and use the map to their advantage. 

Honestly, seeing my success rate (i.e. no sign-ups in a month), I highly doubt if anybody will want to start offering similar tours 🙂

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Todd-and-Reese0 are correct. @Dev4 Guests are most willing if something is for free. Especially if they are from Asia.

In my city they run "free walking tours." You cannot pass by if one is approaching you. The magic of "free" is the answer.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

@Marzena4

"Free" walk tours?? Are they run by the city or a local charitable organization. I am charging $15 per person for 2 hours as an introductory rate. 

Is it price or people just don't like running? 

Thanks for your feedback. Highly appreciated.

@Dev4 I heard from guests they chip in at the end. So that 'free' is questionable. But the magic of the word attracts swarms.

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"