Feedback on Business Travel Ready

Laura-and-Mark0
Level 2
Brookline, MA

Feedback on Business Travel Ready

Hi Everyone. 

I would like to list my place as business ready.

I have always had a 100% response rate as you can see in this screenshot:  http://grab.by/Maao

But when I do the the business travel ready page, it tells me I am 82%  

screenshot:  http://grab.by/Maaw

I do not think this is correct and is there anyway we can find out what is happening here?

Kindly, Mark

6 Replies 6
Bridget0
Level 10
Redmond, WA

I don't have an answer for the difference in response %s, perhaps they measure different periods of time?

Can you tell me where you found the Business Travel Ready information? I have a location quite near the Very Large Software Company in Redmond, WA and think that sort of listing designation would be helpful.

Thanks,

Bridget

Yaron0
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hi Bridget,

Try this:

https://www.airbnb.com/business-travel-ready

Cheers

Thank you @Yaron ! That was it. I totally qualify except for one thing - the 24 hour checkin. Although I do have a keyless entry I feel that the 24 hour checkin sounds like people might try to get in early. Not sure I want to do that yet. We already have a number of business travellers so we'll see. Thanks very mech for the direct link!

Bridget

We added a note in our listing to the effect that we can provide a 24-hour check-in for situations where there is no other alternative but under normal circumstances we do have a set check-in time and while we can be flexible, we expect to meet and welcome all our guests so a self-check is an exception we provide for exceptional travelers under execeptional circumstances.

We've already had a bit of fall-out from that. Someone wanted to be completely anonymous so they thought they could take advantage of a 24-hour self-check-in. We said no. And we don't allow early check-ins either. We will store their luggage but they have to be reasonable - we can't just wave a magic wand and have a room cleaned, ready and the previous guest tossed out to the curb because they want to arrive three hours early. No.

My advice would be to say yes to the 24 hour check in on the listing and clarify in your description that there are limits to that and that it only applies to business travelers in specific situations where they can't arrive at any time other than in the middle of the night.

Clive5
Level 2
Chalais, France

Hi, I have a French self catering holiday cottage and also a B&B.  I have the cottage listed as business ready, but the B&B apparently does not qualify as it is not a self contained home.

I find this very strange; I spent years of my life on business travel and I cannot recall that I ever wanted a self contained home.  Quite the opposite, I needed a B&B or hotel where I did not have to waste time catering or washing clothes etc.

Surely a B&B is far more suited to business travellers, reinforced by the fact that all of my business travellers have stayed in the B&B.

Why can't the B&B be listed therefore as business ready??  I think this is a peculiar idea!

Adam64
Level 1
Whitefish, MT

The one question I would pose is that we have 2 separate units. However we have a dog, it does not enter the other unit ever. That is the one area that I miss on being Business Travel Ready. Thoughts? Maybe transference of pet dander into the other unit is the problem.... 

I would love to know if I could change it to Business ready since all the other criteria meet?