Finding my listing on AirBnb

Wade7
Level 1
Saint Paul, MN

Finding my listing on AirBnb

Is there a way I can direct people to my listing on Air Bnb? For example, we have a neighborhood grocery store and I'd like to make a sign for our listing. However, I'd like to have a way to direct people to our listing, rather than just Air BnB in general.

Any suggestions?

To find my own listing on the site, I need to search my city and scroll till I find the picture. Is there a way to allow people to search based on the name of our house? I tried this and it didn't pop up. Any ideas appreciated!

5 Replies 5
Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

@Wade7, Hi!

I never thought of myself as computer savvy, but maybe I am?? So here is the direct link to your place:

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15004004

( I just went to your profile, clicked on your place from there, and copied the url in the browser window ) .

Place looks nice! Love the bed and the two night stands! So many hosts don't offer two lights right next to the bed, a must for me as I read before I go to sleep. If I may suggest this,  maybe you could expand just a bit on a sitting area in the kitchen or the dining area, with a larger table.. ? Garage sales, etc.. can be a great (cheap) source to fill it all out a bit.

Good luck!

This is really helpful! Thank you!

Wade

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

Nice pottery! If you work from home, how about adding a picture of the studio and mention in the text what it is. If you allow visits in there, obviously. I would be very interested to have a peek myself.

Good idea - but the studio is such a mess (with the clay all over the place) it's maybe only an ability to show them a peek through the door.  

Thank you!

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

There's a lot of arty people around who will be attracted to your accommodation because of the pottery. People who dream of doing it, who already ARE doing it...