First time hosting expections

Frank469
Level 1
New York, United States

First time hosting expections

We got our first renter. What is expected for us to leave out for them. I would sssume towels and linens but what about things like soap and shampoo. 

4 Replies 4
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Frank469 welcome to Airbnb. I saw your listing and you have stated that you offer soap, toilet paper, shampoo and others. You can see what you offer under ammenities. If you stated that you offer these than you must provide them. And I would sugest giving each guest a little something to make them feel special like a bottle of wine or box of chocolate. 

Alex939
Level 10
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

@Frank469 welcome to Airbnb! Are you a host or co-host? Whatever the case you just go through the description of you listing to see what you have to provide. @Ana1136 gave you very good suggestions.

Happy hosting!

Box of chocolates or wine. Guh? Really depends also on the price you charge.

We put towels, bottle of water, personal welcome note, tourist info and 2 chocolates a person on tge pillow. We are living here as well.....so in case they forget their shampoos and stuff they can use ours.

Do provide toilet paper

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Ellen33 I sugested that in case he wants to make his guests feel special, it isn't a must and definitely depends on the price he charges. And also no one expects premium wine or chocolate, a regular one will do, especially for guests staying for more than a week.