GUESTS ARE MORE THAN EVER DEMANDING ...

Nuno60
Level 3
Dublin, Ireland

GUESTS ARE MORE THAN EVER DEMANDING ...

i have been hosting for nearly 2 years now and things have changed so much now . guests are more and more demanding my last guest send me over 30 messages before check in most of them things they could have just search online themselfs but i allmost feel at the mercy of guests do to the simple fact that we are at the mercy of reviews ... how do other hosts feel ? have you guys have told anyone there is a thing cold internet ????

30 Replies 30
Anna9170
Level 10
Lloret de Mar, Spain

@Nuno60 

My worst nightmare was a French couple at Christmas. It seems that they did not give the PlayStation to their grandson, and he did a terrible revenge for them-sent them to apartments that are not suitable for them at all.
They did not know how to connect your iPad to the Internet, they don't know how to use geyser coffeemakers, which is almost a hundred years in every European family, were not able to raise and lower the blinds, turn on the stove, and of course they never spoke English and did not use instant messaging, and airbnb too. Every day, several times from 9 am, they called me and I realized that I needed to come to the apartment and help them with some basic question.
They needed a hotel with 24-hour reception, of course.

That's why I prefer young people, at least they all know how to use Google.)

Reasonable questions BEFORE the trip I welcome, it is much better than eating my brain after arrival.