General advise for inexperienced user.

Caroline-and-Bill0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

General advise for inexperienced user.

We have used airbnb for a Spanish property for approx. a year now, which although my understanding of the service and functions available are limited due to lack of time and weak technological ability it has just ticked over, which I am sure has in fact more potential.

We have just invested in a flat in central Lincoln UK and had intended using a holiday company to minimise my own input, time being a limiting factor. Having just found this community site, perhaps  the support in place may allow me to use airbnb without too much of a time committment to myself, having the benefit of the experience and input of others. Any advice or guidance will be gratfully received.

Caroline

2 Replies 2
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Caroline-and-Bill0

Hi - what specifically are you looking for advice on?

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Caroline-and-Bill0  If I understand you correctly you are looking for an experienced host to provide mentoring on how to work this platform and business.  I would caution against getting into this business without help especially if you feel you are not technical and you do not want to spend much time.  You could literally lose money.  I don't think using this host forum could cover all that you need to know.  All that being said, you could find an experienced co-host to manage the business.