Grateful to Air B & B support staff !

Sheetal4
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Grateful to Air B & B support staff !

I recently had a dispute with my guest and asked for an addtional charge from the guest for , which I posted in my earlier conversations. The guest refused to pay, and I wrote the occurances of the incidents that heppened that led me to ask for extra charges of INR 2500, although a small amount. The guest refused to pay, but to my surprise Air B & B made a transfer to my account of the same. Rowell, who was handling my dispute understood my situation and got this compensation done. How amazing is that, I am such a big fan of Air B & B for their gesture. Although not fair they had to pay on behlf of the guest ! Just wanted to share this, as a host it a great experience of Air B & B support. Thank you to the support team !

7 Replies 7

@Sheetal4 it is nice to hear a story about a happy experience with Airbnb support.

We hear complaints so many times that sometimes we forget that the good experiences happen, but mostly don't get mentioned.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Thanks @Matthew285..as much as we share our grivences/complaint, I think it is equally important to share good ones too ! thanks for appreciating !

You are right, most of the time, the CS at ABB is outstanding.  I hope, when people fill out the surveys, that they recognize that!

Rebecca160
Level 10
Albuquerque, NM

@Sheetal4 so very glad to hear a good Airbnb support story! Thanks for sharing.

Alex939
Level 10
Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Thanks for sharing, Sheetal! Our community needs more of these happy ending Airbnb support stories.

Heather133
Level 10
Stowe, VT

Thanks for the reminder. I've had very positive experiences with Airbnb support too. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks so much for sharing this @Sheetal4. It is so nice to see you sharing a positive experience here in the CC. 

It is fantastic to hear your kind words and I have passed this on to our team. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.