Guestready, Airsorted etc are they good in London? Any true detailed review from the host?

Mia127
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Guestready, Airsorted etc are they good in London? Any true detailed review from the host?

I am a host based in London, looking to choose one of the airbnb management companies to manage for me.

Is there any host that have experience with these property management companies? Are they any good? 

I have read lots of reviews online, but they are  mixture. 

4 Replies 4
Margaret11
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Mia

From my personal.point of view I have not used any of the property management companies however, I am a co host for 9 hosts in Kensington and Chelsea / Westminster Boroughs and 50% of them have used one / all / similar companies. 

The hosts I work with contacted me as they needed a more personalised, consistent and reliable not to mention 'more bang for their buck' service.

I work with other hosts where possible to compliment and deliver an authentic service. I think there is a lot to be said for being part of the hosting world myself. I know the pressures. As a superhost I  know what works. Have a look at my airnnb profile. You will be able to see see some of the properties I work with.

I am very happy to have a chat and see if I can help in any way. My number is 

07939 100336.

Regards Margaret 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Margaret
Julia1
Level 8
London, United Kingdom

Friends of mine were looking to list via Airsorted in Bristol while they were travelling, the listing they were sent was appalling, full of inaccuracies and speling mistakes.  Airsorted also wanted to charge astronomical cleaning charges which would have put many guests off - my freends went with another company but I don't know the name. 

Mia127
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the info Julia! It is v helpful:)

Amy422
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Mia,

I am Amy from Airkey. We are a small property management company. For now we support 30 hosts in end-to-end management and offering the services tailored especially for each of our customers individually. Our main goal is to fit to requirements of both - landlord's and guests'. 

Please feel free to contact me via private message. I will be more than happy to provide you with more details and help you with all aspects of professional Airbnb management. 

All the best,

Amy

www.airkey.co