Hacked account

Arno-and-Annelies0
Level 1
Haarlem, Netherlands

Hacked account

I got this mail from user-56oopf4foa58jwb1@host.airbnb.com which shows almost exact information of our rental information. This must be a hack of the Airbnb site isn't it? Has anyone experience with these kind of mails? I can't reach Airbnb by telephone and can't send any spam or hacking information to them, this should be possible, but how? Thanks for answering!

AIRBNB
Arno &,
Hello, we inform you with regret that your reservation Appt E : T3 - 6 couchages + Terrasse scheduled from , May 3, 2018 to , May 10, 2018 is cancelled

If you had reserved other offers on our website, these reservations are not cancelled (unless we sent to you an e-mail of cancellation about these reservations)

[Personal information hidden as per the community guidelines] 

Contact us
Elloha

YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN OPERATED BY

YOUR BOOKING ASSISTANT AS SIMPLE ... AS HELLO
3 Replies 3
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Interesting...  @Arno-and-Annelies0 did you report to Air BNB?  If not, here is a guide to contacting them.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Arno-and-Annelies0
Level 1
Haarlem, Netherlands

Yes I contacted them, it's a hack.

I send all information to AirBnb and they are investigating it. Change of passwords is a must!

Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

@Arno-and-Annelies0 If this is all you received from them, there is no hack - that information is available on your listing to anyone.

In the message there is no reservation number, so how can you can that anything has been hacked?

What is more, the domain name is "host.airbnb.com" and it even doesn't look genuine. 

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"