Hi i am Rita , from the city of the very beautiful Taj Mahal ..... the city of Love.

Rita36
Level 1
Agra, India

Hi i am Rita , from the city of the very beautiful Taj Mahal ..... the city of Love.

I, along with my husband Col Manhar Sharma have been Super hosts  on Airbnb for the last three and a half years. Hosting comes very naturally to us but hosting on Airbnb has really changed our lives. We were going through the 'empty nest syndrome' when Airbnb happened and believe me there has not been a single dull moment since then. The whole world is coming to us, a great feeling of sharing and learning with mutual love and respect for each other.

I love visiting the Taj Mahal, it brings to me nostalgic memories of my childhood, things were so different from what they are now, there is lot more security hassel, huge crowds and also the tickets.

Besides Taj there are other magnificient monuments like Akbar's Tomb where the great Mughul emperor was put to rest. Another one is Fateh pur Sikri and the Agra Fort both built in red sand stone, very tall and majestic.

I love Agra inspite of its being a small city with narrow lanes, unorganized traffic, dust and no town planning. Maybe its grown on me.

An open invitation : anytime any you happen to be in Agra please do visit us and we'll see to it that your stay is not only comfortable but a memorable one too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all so please do not take long in saying Hello !!

Till then......... Happy Hosting.....

Rita

1 Reply 1
Nimish-and-Nikhaar0
Level 2
New Delhi, India

Hey Rita, 

Thoroughly enjoyed reading your experiences. 

Even I was born in Agra, and can kind of relate to your sentiments about the city 🙂 

Your stellar reviews as a host are a great inspiration to hosts like my self. I can feel the joy in your words, since we ( specially my parents)  have also greatly enjoyed hosting people since last 4 years. 

Happy that our community can now get more connected with this online community center. 

Look forward to connect more here. 

Warm regards from Dilli! 

Nimish