Host meet up in York, UK

Jelle0
Level 1
York, United Kingdom

Host meet up in York, UK

Hi to all you York hosts.

My name is Jelle (pronounced Yella) and have been hosting on airbnb for over 3 1/2 years. I have 8 listings, 4 in my home inside the city wall and 4 on my houseboat on the river Ouse. I went to the Airbnb Open in Paris in November and I think it would be beneficial and fun to meet up with other hosts in York for mutual support, exchange stories, some nice food and drinks and to see where we go from there..

I'm happy to host the first one on my houseboat. Message me if you are interested too

3 Replies 3
Lynn33
Level 1
York, United Kingdom

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jelle0,

I know it has been quite a few months now since you first posted here about a possible meetup. I wondered did you ever arrange a meetup in York in the end. Your houseboat sounds like a lovely location to host a gathering and talk about your experience. 

It would be great to hear a update. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Tina52
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Hi

I am coming to the UK for roughly a month in August so would be keen to meet with you and others as I am from SA. Please let me know if this could work so I can arrange to be there as I will be in various parts of the UK on a property mission.

Tina