Host not returning messages or phone calls

Jennifer1139
Level 2
Wernersville, PA

Host not returning messages or phone calls

Hello. Sorry if this has been answered before but Im confused about next steps and can’t easily find answers on Airbnb site. I’ve sent my host two messages and tried calling her in the past week. She hasn’t responded to anything. Previously she responded to two other  messages I had sent both within hours. My reservation is in two weeks. I’m nervous because I may be left to find alternate housing and there will be significant price differences in the alternatives. What should I do? We have another couple flying and meeting us and so any changes will affect them too. Any suggestions are very much appreciated. 

2 Replies 2
John1574
Level 10
Providence, RI

@Jennifer1139

Why do you need to send the host so many messages?

If you can explain what are the messages about that would make it easier to respond to your post.

Jennifer1139
Level 2
Wernersville, PA

One was asking about a parking space for rental car purposes, no reply. The other was asking again in case she didn’t receive the first, no reply. One week later call because that’s what Airbnb says to do in this case when there’s no message reply and since my trip is two weeks away, no reply. I’ve already contacted Airbnb and they’re now handling the case.