Hosting in two different countries at the same time but having a co host one property for me.

Etty1
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hosting in two different countries at the same time but having a co host one property for me.

I am new to Air b and B but it seems to be doing well.Ive had 10 guests in my UK house so far....and everyone seems to have been extremely happy!

It got me to thinking that my holiday home I own in North America could be also rented out via Air b and B as its lovely and a local person has agreed to co host it.( we and family members use it most of the time but its vacant sometimes)

What I dont understand is how to list the second property as the currency is different? That is Uk sterling and dollars. Ive begun to list the holiday home ( but not published the listing) as Im not sure how it will all work as I want to pay the cohost half of the income and also extra for cleaning too.Will it be automatically be linked to my UK bank which is already used by air b and b...or do I need to give details of a north american bank?

Anyone know how I go about this?

Also Im currently ,although very new, on the superhost trail so would this additional property jeopodize my ratings if the standard was not as highly met by my co host?

Any advice on this I would be very grateful.

I have no income in North America but pay land,property taxes etc.

Do I pay tax on this as a UK income or do I pay tax in North America? Or is it just not something I can do?

0 Replies 0