Hosts should be able to view reviews left for other hosts!

Adam107
Level 2
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hosts should be able to view reviews left for other hosts!

For a long time now I have been saying that I would love to see functionality whereby I can search/view the reviews left by Guests for other Hosts.  This would go a long way in indicating what a Host can expect.  There are some inquiries that I am on the fence about, and its so aggrevating to have suspicion confirmed when the Guest has left an unfair/unreasonable review. Reading thier own reviews is practically pointless, as most hosts will avoid criticizing a Guest. 

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

1. I always leave honest reviews for a guest

2. You can see reviews they have left for other hosts. 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Adam107, it is just one more click. If the guest has reviews, click on the photos of the hosts that made them. Then you can see, first of all, whether the guest reviewed them at all, and secondly whether he/she was scathing or kind or whatever. You cannot see the star ratings, but you can see the comments. 

Hey Lawrene,  That's what I've been doing,  but it's quite limited.  First, if you click on the host, they may have hundreds of reviews, of which I have scrolled down, and it takes forever, if I find it at all. Secondly, there is no way of reading reviews if the host did not leave one as well (which might not have ever happened to begin with, if things didn't go smoothly).  I know that I just replied to a critical review, but chose not to leave one – so another host will never see it.  I know AirBnb wants us to accept Guests with no preconvieced predujice, but it's getting much hard to do when we don't have the necessary tools to make sound decisions.