Hosts with multiple listings

Short-Term-Stays0
Level 3
Toronto, Canada

Hosts with multiple listings

Hosts with multiple listings face unique challenges as they grow. This thread is open to discuss these challenges and share tips and tricks to grow using systems to automate the processes from booking to to check out.

I have 13 listings and growing and have dedicated staff to manage my units. I also get bookings from many sources other than Airbnb and have automated calander syncing, automated guest messages for check in instructions and automated cleaning schedule notifications.

Looking forward to hearing about challenges hosts with multiple listings face and learning from others.

Regards,

Ricky
https://www.airbnb.ca/users/show/9095685

**[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines

92 Replies 92

Hi Everyone, 

I just joined the air bnb business with multiple listings, and I wanted to know if I could get some insight on how to create a system with turn bags to clean the multiple units. As we all know multiple units can book at any random time and there are different cleaning team schedules. So, how do you develop a system in which turn bags are ready for the units with out someone to stop what they are doing and go make a bag. Any help will be most appreciated. 

LaJoy 

Zojka0
Level 4
Skopje, North Macedonia

Having multiple listings, some in the same and some in a totally different property, it is frustrating that each is not scored separately but there is a total score calculated for the host. So, I cannot be a super host for my better property, even though it has excellent reviews.

Do you find this a problem? Is there any way to avoid it withut having to create different accounts for each property?

Thanks

Macedonia and Beyond

Its always better to create separate accounts for this very reason.