House Description

House Description

I'm just setting up my listing and I'm having trouble finding where to enter the long description for the listing. All I can find is the brief description, which then duplicates in the long description field. What am I missing? And thanks!

6 Replies 6
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Hi @Catherine274 you need to publish your listing, snooze it until you are ready for it to go live, complete the rest of the information including the detailed description, then un-snooze it. No I don't know who thought that was a good idea either!

@Victoria0, thanks so much! Very simple, but I could never have guessed it.

Hi there Victoria. Your Airbnb notifications are coming through to me for some reason? I have no idea how! 🙂 

I mean the message notifications from the community, not all of your notifications!

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

Nothing surprises me about Airbnb, it is a crap platform with IT that is designed and managed by 10 year olds. They constantly tinker with the site with no solid project management principles in place, no proper testing and just change things for no good reason then revert them as it when it suits them and as - usually - they find their changes don't work. As an example of a well-managed IT platform it comes bottom of the list. It's appalling, and they pay their head of IT over $250k a year - for what?

Thank you. I have listed three rooms and when I went to do the fourth, I thought I was losing it!