House rules in multiple languages

Leticia-and-Jeffry0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

House rules in multiple languages

It seems there was a time when house rules would seen in multiple languages. I was editing my listing and house rules today when I noticed there was nowhere my house rules were listed in another language (English only). I have my listing translated to multiple languages and I like the idea people can see my house rules in one of the languages I have the description in.

So I suppose my question would be twofold:

1) Is there a way to write my house rules in multiple languages (the same way the description is in multpiple languages)?

2) If there is - how do I activate that?

Please & Thanks in advance!

8 Replies 8
Jim152
Level 1
La Paloma, Uruguay

I have the same issue !!

EcoVida0
Level 2
Puntarenas, CR

Just adding another language now and I can't believe this super important item seem to have been left out of the translation!

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Leticia-and-Jeffry0

if you translate my house rules in French I will translate yours on Croatian 🙂 

Lol - I can do my best; French isn't my first language; but whatever you want to say will be understood. Better than google translate - but not as good as a native speaker

But I could get it done in Spanish - Leticia is Spanish, as a first language!

JP--Tamara0
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Hi all. I have the same problem. In fact, some of the house rules were already entered in French under "Reglements" when I initially posted in another language. Now now that I want to make corrections I cannot get into that same section in  "another language". Also, It never allowed me to make a change from English to French in the "additional rules" section. Has anyone contacted airbnb about this? If so, what did thay say?

I Have the same problem. I can't edit/add a new language rule.

I hope airbnb can read this post.

Why doesn't airbnb correct that?

The only way it can be addressed is by lots of people using User Voice and vote for the issue here!