How can I promote the 2018 Super Bowl in my listing?

Lyn27
Level 2
Plymouth, MN

How can I promote the 2018 Super Bowl in my listing?

I have my specific area as 1st line of my description, to insure guests get the locations closest which is very important. I am located in the suburbs of Minneapolis miles from downtown and had trouble with Airbnb lumping my suite with the urban Mpls.listings. That has been corrected & I think most guests know exactly where they are. I would like to promote the upcoming 2018 Super Bowl at the new US Bank stadium in Mpls. but how do I pre-advertise the special rates in the description without losing my all important location 1st line in my listing??? Is there a place in my listing that could show this future event for guests to take advantage of the special rate by booking a Super Bowl reservation early?  My email address is [email address hidden] Thank you for any help. {:+)

2 Replies 2
Lyn27
Level 2
Plymouth, MN

If I remove my important 1st line description & replace it with a 2018 Super Bowl special rate notice, will that confuse other guests as to my location? How do potential guests see my special 2018 Super Bowl offer?

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

KiaOra Lyn.

We had the rugby lions playing in our nearest city recently which attracted a lot of tourists.

I added some wording to my front photo. Host town for Lions tour and an xtra photo of cheering lions fans which got me the booking 🙂

Could you do something similar?  Just a thought. Hope you find an answer. (Newbie here)