How can I see a travellers reviews?

Shirley43
Level 2
Fittleworth, United Kingdom

How can I see a travellers reviews?

We have just had our first guests, and I have just written the public and private reviews. How do these work? I understand that only my guest will see the private one, but who can read the public review and where?

how can I see a traveller's reviews?

2 Replies 2
Sharon114
Level 10
Lincoln, United Kingdom

Hi Shirley, once you and your guest have both written a review they will go live immediately.  If only one of you gives a review it will be made public after 14 days.  Reviews written about you are visable on your listing for anyone to read and guest reviews are shown on their profile.  You just click on their profile and if they have received any reviews they will be there.

Ginny7
Level 3
Atascadero, CA

If I understand your question correctly, you are wondering when and how you will see the review your guest writes about you as the host.

Now that you have written and submitted a review of your guest, Airbnb will email/text/app message you once your guests writes their review of you. That message will contain the content of their review.

You can also go to your Airbnb account on your desktop to Host-> Reviews to see all your reviews.