How do I access previous hosts advice on existing guests ?

Answered!
Clive33
Level 2
Crich, United Kingdom

How do I access previous hosts advice on existing guests ?

When I have previously completed a guest review an option box to register host advice to future hosts of particular guests comes up, how do I access this advice ? as, at present we are suffering guests, who do declare themselves "delighted with such luxury for only £45 a night" but would have been well advised to book into a nearby hotel room, £70 per night as their behaviour is not appropriate for a family/shared house. I would have appreciated forwarning as I'm sure future hosts will .

1 Best Answer
Clive33
Level 2
Crich, United Kingdom

Albert & Helga, thank you so much for taking the time to share your information. We have decided to take a break from hosting and hopefully regain our balance & enjoyment. many thanks.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Edwin57
Level 10
New York, United States

Good one you have good point  what I do is look at there review  hopefully the Host is honest with the experience they had with the guest once they give there review about the guest 

but safty first what what might not be good for you as Host might be good for someone else you know what I mean just be strong 

Clive33
Level 2
Crich, United Kingdom

Albert & Helga, thank you so much for taking the time to share your information. We have decided to take a break from hosting and hopefully regain our balance & enjoyment. many thanks.

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

@Clive33, the second box in the review procedure is for feedback to Airbnb, not to other hosts. 

You could call the service and complain about broken houserules or strange behaviour and ask “by the way, am I the first to suffer that or do you have something on the guest on file?”. With a bit of diplomacy, you could get an answer, when the airbnb helpdesk person looks up, what other hosts wrote or if they called the gelp desk. 

But there is no hidden blacklist between hosts to consult before bookings 😉 

only advice to write it clearly into the review, considering, as said above, that not every host has the same wishes and taboos. Write the facts, the next one may decide, if he wants that guest.